Superstar Prince Mahesh Babu carries a strong fan base in overseas and many of his movies in the past have fared exceedingly well over there. His upcoming movie Srimanthudu will also release in a record number of 150 screens in the U.S.
Latest reports reveal that a bunch of ardent Mahesh Babu fans residing in Detroit have paid a fancy price of $ 15,000 dollars for the first 10 tickets of the premier show in the US. Expectations are soaring high and the movie is releasing on the 7th of August amidst positive buzz.
Shruti Haasan is paired opposite Mahesh in the film and Koratala Shiva is the director. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced it and Devi Sri Prasad has given tunes.
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film