A few days back, we had revealed that the Nithin starrer, Srinivasa Kalyanam has been postponed to the month of August as of now. The latest news is that the film will now hit the screens on the 9th of August.
Raashi Khanna plays the female lead in this film which is being directed by Sateesh Vignesya. The first look posters of the film created a very good buzz for the project.
A fresh schedule of the film will kick start soon in Hyderabad. Dil Raju produces this film which is an out and out family drama.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha