Loukyam director Sriwass, is working without a break. His fifth film, Dicator is ready to hit the screens this Sankranthi and has already garnered its share of hype with Nandamuri Balakrishna’s presence.
A fan of NTR, Sriwass is more than happy to have worked with Balakrishna not just for the lineage but for the man he is. In a candid confession Sriwass says that he is here to make commercial films and entertainment is his goal.
Talking about the actor who is adored and revered by many, he says that Balakrishna likes open and honest people and approaching him was not difficult at all and he absolutely trusts the director and gives his best.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party