RRR has become an earth-shattering blockbuster and brought global fame to NTR and Ramcharan. Though the film directed by Rajamouli wasn’t selected by the Indian jury it still has an outside chance to get nominated for the Academy Awards.
The latest news is that the ace filmmaker Rajamouli signed with Hollywood’s leading Creative Artists Agency (CAA). To make things simple CAA is a talent agency based out of Los Angeles that does endorsements for films, branding, and marketing, and also represents thousands of actors and directors.
This deal has made a hot topic since the brand Rajamouli has now become so popular among the globe. The Baahubali director will be next working with Mahesh Babu which will start in the next Spring and it is said to be a globe-trotting action adventure.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siva Karthikeyan’s Prince makers confirm the release date
- OTT: Sudheer Babu’s AAGMC is streaming on this platform now
- Brahmāstra’s 25 days collections are here
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time