Sankranti festival is the the most crucial season for Tollywood trade. Several big budget movies featuring top stars clash with each other to cash in on the festival holiday advantage at the box-office. This coming Sankranthi, fans of Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun are awaiting an exciting clash, with Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapuramulo hitting screens within a couple of days.
Until recently, the general perception has been that both Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapuramulo are out-and-out family entertainers. But yesterday, on the eve of Vijaya Dasami, the makers of SSMB26 and AA19 released a couple of posters featuring Mahesh and Allu Arjun in mass avatars.
The timing of the posters’ release showcases the strategy behind both the teams upping the mass quotient in their movies and gain advantage over the other. We will have to wait for a couple of months more to find out which film will emerge victorious in the big Sankranthi clash.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week