Sankranti festival is the the most crucial season for Tollywood trade. Several big budget movies featuring top stars clash with each other to cash in on the festival holiday advantage at the box-office. This coming Sankranthi, fans of Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun are awaiting an exciting clash, with Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapuramulo hitting screens within a couple of days.
Until recently, the general perception has been that both Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapuramulo are out-and-out family entertainers. But yesterday, on the eve of Vijaya Dasami, the makers of SSMB26 and AA19 released a couple of posters featuring Mahesh and Allu Arjun in mass avatars.
The timing of the posters’ release showcases the strategy behind both the teams upping the mass quotient in their movies and gain advantage over the other. We will have to wait for a couple of months more to find out which film will emerge victorious in the big Sankranthi clash.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed