Super Star Rajinikanth’s new film, an intense gangster drama titled Kaala, went on floors this morning in Mumbai. The film showcases Rajini as a mafia don who fights for the Tamil settlers in Mumbai’s Dharavi slum.
Meanwhile, the film’s cast is getting bigger and better. After roping in Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi and national award winning actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani, the film’s team has also signed on stalwart Bollywood and Marathi actor Nana Pataker for a crucial role.
Dhanush is producing this high budget movie and Pa Ranjith is directing it. Santosh Narayanan scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject
- Shruthi Haasan roped in for international series
- Chiranjeevi is 24/7 into Sye Raa now