Super Star Rajinikanth’s new film, an intense gangster drama titled Kaala, went on floors this morning in Mumbai. The film showcases Rajini as a mafia don who fights for the Tamil settlers in Mumbai’s Dharavi slum.
Meanwhile, the film’s cast is getting bigger and better. After roping in Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi and national award winning actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani, the film’s team has also signed on stalwart Bollywood and Marathi actor Nana Pataker for a crucial role.
Dhanush is producing this high budget movie and Pa Ranjith is directing it. Santosh Narayanan scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers
- Pawan Kalyan to be super busy from December