Super Star Rajinikanth’s new film, an intense gangster drama titled Kaala, went on floors this morning in Mumbai. The film showcases Rajini as a mafia don who fights for the Tamil settlers in Mumbai’s Dharavi slum.
Meanwhile, the film’s cast is getting bigger and better. After roping in Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi and national award winning actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani, the film’s team has also signed on stalwart Bollywood and Marathi actor Nana Pataker for a crucial role.
Dhanush is producing this high budget movie and Pa Ranjith is directing it. Santosh Narayanan scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha