Super Star Rajinikanth’s new film, an intense gangster drama titled Kaala, went on floors this morning in Mumbai. The film showcases Rajini as a mafia don who fights for the Tamil settlers in Mumbai’s Dharavi slum.
Meanwhile, the film’s cast is getting bigger and better. After roping in Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi and national award winning actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani, the film’s team has also signed on stalwart Bollywood and Marathi actor Nana Pataker for a crucial role.
Dhanush is producing this high budget movie and Pa Ranjith is directing it. Santosh Narayanan scores the music.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?