It’s been reported earlier that the makers of Bhale Manchi Roju and Anando Brahma will produce an ambitious biopic on the late chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy. The film will be directed by Mahi V Raghav, who directed Anando Brahma last year.
Now, the latest updates reveal that stalwart Malayalam actor Mammootty will be reprising YS Rajasekhara Reddy in the film. Buzz is that star heroine Nayanthara will also be part of this exciting project. This morning, the film’s makers met with Mammootty in Kochi to finalize the formalities. An official announcement regarding the cast is expected soon.
Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy will produce the movie under 70mm Entertainments banner. This intense political drama is tentatively titled Yatra, inspired from YSR’s Padayatra that redefined his political journey in 2003.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced
- Mehreen responds to controversy with Ashwathama producer