Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal is undergoing intense training for his upcoming fantasy thriller, Odiyan. Mohanlal is essaying the role of a shape shifter in the movie, and he is sweating it out under the supervision of experts who have been flown in from France.
A team of fitness trainers, masseurs, yoga masters and dermatologists are working on Mohanlal’s physical transformation. Odiyan is being directed by VA Shrikumar Menon, who will soon helm India’s most expensive film, the 1,000 crore magnum opus The Mahabharata, also starring Mohanlal.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international