Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal is undergoing intense training for his upcoming fantasy thriller, Odiyan. Mohanlal is essaying the role of a shape shifter in the movie, and he is sweating it out under the supervision of experts who have been flown in from France.
A team of fitness trainers, masseurs, yoga masters and dermatologists are working on Mohanlal’s physical transformation. Odiyan is being directed by VA Shrikumar Menon, who will soon helm India’s most expensive film, the 1,000 crore magnum opus The Mahabharata, also starring Mohanlal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening beauty trashes rumors on special songs in Pushpa and Indian 2
- Midnight bomb scare at Thalapathy Vijay’s residence
- In his champion days: Sudheer Babu shares a proud moment
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law doesn’t want to enter the OTT world
- My friend, philosopher and guide: NTR wishes Kalyanram
- Promising actor plays Venky’s elder son in Narappa