Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal is undergoing intense training for his upcoming fantasy thriller, Odiyan. Mohanlal is essaying the role of a shape shifter in the movie, and he is sweating it out under the supervision of experts who have been flown in from France.
A team of fitness trainers, masseurs, yoga masters and dermatologists are working on Mohanlal’s physical transformation. Odiyan is being directed by VA Shrikumar Menon, who will soon helm India’s most expensive film, the 1,000 crore magnum opus The Mahabharata, also starring Mohanlal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution