Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal is undergoing intense training for his upcoming fantasy thriller, Odiyan. Mohanlal is essaying the role of a shape shifter in the movie, and he is sweating it out under the supervision of experts who have been flown in from France.
A team of fitness trainers, masseurs, yoga masters and dermatologists are working on Mohanlal’s physical transformation. Odiyan is being directed by VA Shrikumar Menon, who will soon helm India’s most expensive film, the 1,000 crore magnum opus The Mahabharata, also starring Mohanlal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses
- Tamannaah gets back her pre-COVID body
- Naga Shaurya’ looks stylish in Varudu Kaavalenu’s teaser
- Prabhu Deva, Kajal team up for a romantic comedy