Released in 1997, Mani Ratnam’s acclaimed political drama, Iddaru, had two explosive performers in Indian Cinema coming together, Mohanlal and Prakash Raj. Both these stalwart actors never acted together again.
But now, after nearly 20 years, these gentleman are going to join forces for a Malayali film titled Odiyan. Mohanlal is the lead actor in the movie, while Prakash Raj is the antagonist. This film is touted to be a landmark movie in Mohanlal’s career.
Prominent ad filmmaker Shrikumar Menon will make his directorial debut with this thriller. Manju Warrier is the film’s leading lady and Antony Perumabavoor is the producer. Odiyan will go on floors on May 25th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film
- Mahesh Babu to undergo a minor surgery