Baahubali The Beginning screened at London’s prestigious Royal Albert Hall a couple of nights ago. Apart from the screening, the film’s soundtrack was performed by a live symphonic orchestra, an honor which no other foreign language received in the last 148 years.
Throughout the screening, audiences in the packed hall kept cheering and clapping whenever key scenes of the movie were played. After the screening, the entire house stood at once and gave a standing ovation for the film’s unit. Video clips of audiences giving a standing ovation are trending on social media ever since.
Released in July, 2015, Baahubali The Beginning, directed by Rajamouli, went on to become a historic success at the box-office across India. Prabhas, Anushka, Rana, Tamannaah, Ramya Krishna and Sathyaraj played crucial roles in this Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni’s production.
Standing ovation at the @RoyalAlbertHall… 🔥🔥🙏🏻🙏🏻
HUGE applause to whoever came to #ReliveTheEpic..
Thank you LONDON… We will cherish this event forever… ❤🙏🏻
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) October 20, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star