By now, it is old news that Mahesh Babu will be doing a film in the direction of hit director Anil Ravipudi. The film will start once Mahesh’s Maharshi releases on the 9th of May.
The pre-production of the film is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that ace actor, Jagapathi Babu has been roped in for a key role in the film. The talk is that he will be seen in a negative role in the movie.
Dil Raju and Anil Sunkara will jointly produce this film on their banners. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films