Nayanthara is undoubtedly one of the biggest stars in South India today and she’s among the very few actresses who can carry an entire film on her shoulders. Right from the success of Raja Rani to her recent slate of films, Nayanthara’s popularity and fandom has grown by leaps and bounds.
The latest celebrity to join this long list of fans of Nayanthara is Mehreen. After making her debut in Krishna Gaadi Veera Prema Gadha in 2016, the young actress is a busy bee in Telugu cinema these days. While she’s awaiting the release of her upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual film C/O Surya, directed by Suseenthiran, Mehreen said, “I’m a big fan of Nayanthara and I love her simplicity.” Apart from Nayanthara, Mehreen also acknowledged that she admires how actresses like Anushka, Kajal, Trisha carry themselves and their attitude.
Currently, Mehreen is busy wrapping up the shoot of Jawaan and Mahanubhavudu, and both these films will hit the screens later this year.
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name