Former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Kumar is making his acting debut with a high budget Kannada-Telugu bilingual action entertainer titled Jaguar. The film’s teaser was unveiled recently and the audio album will be released in September.
If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, leading actress Shruti Haasan has been approached by the film’s unit which requested her to sizzle in a special song alongside Nikhil Kumar. However, Shruti has not given her nod to their offer yet.
Jaguar is being directed by Mahadev and produced by Nikhil’s father HD Kumaraswamy, who is leaving no stone unturned to make the film a memorable debut for his son.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny