The ongoing Coronavirus pandemic is forcing people and governments to take up unusual steps to stop its spread. While several countries are under lockdown and have issued stay-at-home orders, all types of economic activities have come to a standstill.
While the central government has announced few relief measures to help small and medium businesses, several other celebrities are now urging people that once Coronavirus outbreak is over, we must all support local businesses. Kajal Aggarwal, in particular, shared an elaborate post urging people to travel within the country, shop locally, and even buy Indian brands and support local businesses.
“These businesses are going to find it difficult to get back on their feet and survive without our help. Let’s do our bit in helping each other stand and grow,” Kajal added.
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) April 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal