The ongoing Coronavirus pandemic is forcing people and governments to take up unusual steps to stop its spread. While several countries are under lockdown and have issued stay-at-home orders, all types of economic activities have come to a standstill.
While the central government has announced few relief measures to help small and medium businesses, several other celebrities are now urging people that once Coronavirus outbreak is over, we must all support local businesses. Kajal Aggarwal, in particular, shared an elaborate post urging people to travel within the country, shop locally, and even buy Indian brands and support local businesses.
“These businesses are going to find it difficult to get back on their feet and survive without our help. Let’s do our bit in helping each other stand and grow,” Kajal added.
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) April 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity