We all know that Ramya Krishna is playing a crucial role in Sailaja Reddy Alludu which stars Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emanuel as the main leads. The shooting is nearing its completion soon and the latest we hear is that Ramya Krishna has wrapped up her part of the shoot today.
The sources in the unit reveal that scenes between Chaitanya and Ramya Krishna will be quite massy and will thrill the family audience. The teaser of the film will be released soon and there is a very good expectation on this project as Maruthi is directing Chay for the very first time.
Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner. it will hit the screens on August 31.
— Maruthi dasari (@DirectorMaruthi) July 18, 2018
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha