Master is one of the biggest hits in Thalapthy Vijay’s career. The film made over 100 crores at the box office and now the talk is that it is being remade in Hindi as well.
The talk is that none other than Salman Khan is all set to reprise the role of Vijay The news is that the makers of Kabir Singh will be helming this film in Hindi.
Salman has asked for a bounded script from the makers. The director who will helm this film has been kept under wraps.
As of now, Salman Khan’s two films are under production and one of them is in the Tiger franchise.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed