A few days back, we had revealed that Mani Ratnam will be making a multi-starrer with some of the top names in the industry. Now, the fresh news is that Mani has approached Aishwarya Rai to play the lead.
If this was not enough, a Mumbai daily also reveals that even Amitabh Bachchan has been approached to be a part of the film. If this combo materializes then As will be working with her father-in-law after 11 years.
As of now, Mani Ratnam is finalizing his script and star cast which will mostly have A-listers doing crucial roles.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally