It is known that acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be sharing screen space with star Bollywood heroine Katrina Kaif in his soon-to-commence Hindi film, Merry Christmas. The film’s shooting will take place once Katrina wraps up the much-awaited action thriller, Tiger 3.
According to the latest updates, Katrina is working extra hard to get into the skin of her character in Merry Christmas. Since she is well aware of Vijay Sethupathi’s impeccable acting prowess, Katrina is leaving no stone unturned to match up with the South hero on the film’s sets.
Apparently, Katrina has been spending a lot of time with Merry Christmas’ director Sriram Raghavan and is doing several script reading sessions to get the nuances right. The film’s entire shooting will be wrapped up in a start-to-finish 30 day schedule in Pune.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema
- Film like Ishq was never made in Telugu: Teja Sajja
- Interesting update on Naga Chaitanya’s OTT project
- Buchi Babu Sana to work with Vaishnav Tej again?
- Short and crisp run-time for Ishq