Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu had made his OTT debut with the 2018 Amazon Prime series, Gangstars. Now, the actor is all set to return to the digital world by playing the lead role in yet another web-series, according to the latest buzz.
Apparently, Jagapathi Babu’s upcoming web-series will be bankrolled by leading Tollywood production house Arka Mediaworks, the banner that bankrolled the Baahubali franchise and the recent Umamaheswara Ugraroopasya. This as-yet-untitled series is expected to commence from September. Other details regarding the cast and crew members will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood