Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu had made his OTT debut with the 2018 Amazon Prime series, Gangstars. Now, the actor is all set to return to the digital world by playing the lead role in yet another web-series, according to the latest buzz.
Apparently, Jagapathi Babu’s upcoming web-series will be bankrolled by leading Tollywood production house Arka Mediaworks, the banner that bankrolled the Baahubali franchise and the recent Umamaheswara Ugraroopasya. This as-yet-untitled series is expected to commence from September. Other details regarding the cast and crew members will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?