Last year, there were several reports that star choreographer turned director Lawrence will be introduction his brother Elvis as a hero. Today, Lawrence visited Tirumala Tirupati devasthanam and revealed that he is going to introduce his Elvis to silver screen early next year.
Lawrence further said that the movie will will be a full fledged family entertainer. Lawrence also said he is eagerly waiting for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No.150 just like all other fans. The actor-filmmaker also revealed that he had composed Chiru’s introduction song in the movie.
- Director Guhan’s real-life incident inspires Kalyan Ram’s 118
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR