Star comedian turned hero Sunil returned to playing full-length comedy roles with Silly Fellows. He went on to play comic roles in movies such as his good friend Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha, AAA and PPLM. He is also playing a hilarious role in Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing film, Chitra Lahari.
Today, Sunil visited Tirumala Tirupati Temple and offered special prayers to the Lord Balaji. Interacting with the local media on the sidelines of his visit, Sunil confirmed that he will be playing a nice role in Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s recently announced project. However, Sunil remained tight-lipped about more details about his role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa