Star comedian turned hero Sunil returned to playing full-length comedy roles with Silly Fellows. He went on to play comic roles in movies such as his good friend Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha, AAA and PPLM. He is also playing a hilarious role in Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing film, Chitra Lahari.
Today, Sunil visited Tirumala Tirupati Temple and offered special prayers to the Lord Balaji. Interacting with the local media on the sidelines of his visit, Sunil confirmed that he will be playing a nice role in Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s recently announced project. However, Sunil remained tight-lipped about more details about his role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho