Star comedian Ali is all set to make his foray into digital world this year; however, there’s a twist in the tale. Instead of making his debut as an actor, Ali has decided to launch his own production house, named ‘Aliwood Entertainment’, which will be producing web series, TV serials, ads, and other TV shows. Interestingly, the actor has also decided to produce content in Tamil, Hindi, and Kannada too, apart from Telugu.
Speaking about his plans, Ali said, “Web series and digital media is going to make a huge impact and already, their popularity has increased by leaps and bounds. It’s also a great medium to explore for producers, who don’t have to worry too much about recovering their budgets and investments.”
Ali’s close associate Sri Baba is going supervise the production house’s future plans, whereas Manoj Hussain is going be the creative head of Ali’s new venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry