Fans of star Kollywood director Shankar and Tollywood star hero Ram Charan are eagerly waiting for the duo to kick-start shooting for their pan-India film. Leading Tollywood producer Dil Raju will be bankrolling this crazy project from the second half of this year.
Until recently, there have been reports that Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman and young music sensation Anirudh Ravichander were under consideration for this massive project. However, the latest buzz reveals that happening young composer Thaman has been finalized to render tunes for this high budget entertainer. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?