We have been bringing detailed updates about Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone’s wedding from the past few weeks. It is already a known fact that the wedding will happen abroad and the latest we hear is that the star couple has chosen Italy for their destination wedding.
The news further reveals that ‘Lake Como’ in Italy has been chosen as the place for the wedding. To be precise, Lake Como is situated in Northern Italy’s Lombardy region and is an upscale resort area known for its scenery and many weddings happen there round the year.
The marriage will take place in October and preparations have already begun.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?