We have been bringing detailed updates about Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone’s wedding from the past few weeks. It is already a known fact that the wedding will happen abroad and the latest we hear is that the star couple has chosen Italy for their destination wedding.
The news further reveals that ‘Lake Como’ in Italy has been chosen as the place for the wedding. To be precise, Lake Como is situated in Northern Italy’s Lombardy region and is an upscale resort area known for its scenery and many weddings happen there round the year.
The marriage will take place in October and preparations have already begun.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow