It is already reported that Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan and his wife Amal Sufiya were blessed with a baby girl earlier this month. Latest reports reveal that the star couple has named their baby girl Maryam Ameerah Salmaan.
Dulquer Salman married Amal Sufiya, who is an architect by profession, in 2011. Currently, Dulquer is busy with a couple of interesting projects lined up. He was recently roped in to play Gemini Ganesan’s role in the much-talked about biopic, Mahanati, in which happening beauty Keerthy Suresh will be seen as Savithri.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan’s recent release, CIA, is successfully playing in theaters in Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona