Former Indian cricket team captain and Hyderabadi star batsman Mohammad Azharuddin’s son Abbas is all set to make his acting debut very soon. Abbas has reportedly signed a youthful romantic entertainer titled Iddariki Kothegaa, which will be produced and directed by E Suresh Babu.
Suresh Babu revealed that the film’s inaugural function will take place very soon and that it will be graced by Azhar and several Telugu and Bollywood celebrities. The film will be produced under Sri Sivaparvathi Combines banner.
Abbas aka Mohammad Asaduddin is the elder son of Azhar and he followed his father’s footsteps in the game and even represented Uttar Pradesh’s one day team in the Vijay Hazate trophy.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Team Jersey celebrates a well deserved success
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s Hindi debut gets a date
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April