Actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, daughter of actor Sarathkumar, has called for concrete steps to put an end to the practice of casting couch in the industry. The actress has addressed the issue in the past and this time, in an interview, she said that it’s still an issue which shouldn’t be brushed aside.
When she was asked about the biggest issue that women face in film industry, the actress said, “Casting couch still exists in the industry and it needs to be eliminated. It’s because of this problem that a lot of people don’t get fair chances in movies.”
The actress will soon be seen in AR Murugadoss-Vijay’s upcoming film, apart from Maari 2.
- Niharika to work with star director
- Ajith starts shooting for Pink remake
- Was hooked to 118’s script the moment I heard it: Kalyan Ram
- Poll : What did you think of 118’s trailer?
- Press Note : ‘Godavari welcomes S.S Rajamouli to Boston’