Sara Ali Khan, the beautiful daughter of Saif Ali Khan is going super steady in her career after giving two back to back hits and is one of the most wanted actors in the Hindi film industry.
Big brands have also signed her to be their brand ambassador. Sara already endorses a few and now the tally has gone to ten which is huge for a two-film old actress.
Some of them include VIVO, Garnier, Puma, Fanta, Maybelline, Ceriz (footwear and handbags), Veet and Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri and a few other cosmetic brands.
The talk is that these brands have paid some big bucks to this actress to become the face of their brands. The estimated earnings from these brands are said to be 30 crores each year.
Articles that might interest you:
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 postponed; Gets a new release date
- Maha Samudram to kick-start in this picturesque location
- Sumanth surprises all with a major makeover
- Mahesh gives a new lease of life to a little girl
- Anushka wishes Kajal with a beautiful quote
- 7 movies gearing up to enthrall movie lovers this November