Sara Ali Khan, the beautiful daughter of Saif Ali Khan is going super steady in her career after giving two back to back hits and is one of the most wanted actors in the Hindi film industry.
Big brands have also signed her to be their brand ambassador. Sara already endorses a few and now the tally has gone to ten which is huge for a two-film old actress.
Some of them include VIVO, Garnier, Puma, Fanta, Maybelline, Ceriz (footwear and handbags), Veet and Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri and a few other cosmetic brands.
The talk is that these brands have paid some big bucks to this actress to become the face of their brands. The estimated earnings from these brands are said to be 30 crores each year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans
- First look of Vijay-Anand Deverakonda film tomorrow
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s film to kick-start from this month
- It’s a wrap up for Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi’s next
- Mirchi actress to become a proud mother soon
- Raashi Khanna takes up kickboxing for this special reason