It is already reported that legendary director Raghavendra Rao is soon going to make a comeback with a new film. He recently revealed the film’s title as Pelli Sandadi.
Meanwhile, news has been circulating from the past few days that Raghavendra Rao is planning to introduce hero Srikanth’s son Roshan as the hero with the film. Now, the latest buzz is that the senior director is keen on roping in Sridevi’s younger daughter Kushi Kapoor as the female lead in the movie.
However, we have to wait for a few more days to get clarity on the news in circulation. Raghavendra Rao, along with Baahubali makers, will be bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and Tamannah to romance yet again?
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before