It is already reported that legendary director Raghavendra Rao is soon going to make a comeback with a new film. He recently revealed the film’s title as Pelli Sandadi.
Meanwhile, news has been circulating from the past few days that Raghavendra Rao is planning to introduce hero Srikanth’s son Roshan as the hero with the film. Now, the latest buzz is that the senior director is keen on roping in Sridevi’s younger daughter Kushi Kapoor as the female lead in the movie.
However, we have to wait for a few more days to get clarity on the news in circulation. Raghavendra Rao, along with Baahubali makers, will be bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims