It is already reported that legendary director Raghavendra Rao is soon going to make a comeback with a new film. He recently revealed the film’s title as Pelli Sandadi.
Meanwhile, news has been circulating from the past few days that Raghavendra Rao is planning to introduce hero Srikanth’s son Roshan as the hero with the film. Now, the latest buzz is that the senior director is keen on roping in Sridevi’s younger daughter Kushi Kapoor as the female lead in the movie.
However, we have to wait for a few more days to get clarity on the news in circulation. Raghavendra Rao, along with Baahubali makers, will be bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?
- Kartikeya’s striking look from Ajith’s Valimai out now