It is a known fact that the distributors in Tamil Nadu are creating a Hungama to recollect their losses which they suffered after releasing Rajini’s Darbar which released this Sankranthi.
Some are even planning to go on a hunger strike. This has made a very heated situation in Chennai and seeing this, director Murugudoss has asked for Police protection today.
The latest news is that some cops have been stationed at his office and residence in Chennai and we need to see what will happen to this issue in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kriti Shetty bags a Tamil biggie?
- Threat on Prabhas’ Adipurush sets- Director clears
- NTR30 confirmed – Director locked for a pan-India film
- Post-Vakeel Saab – Anjali bags a biggie?
- Vakeel Saab’s latest three-day AP/TG collections
- Poll : What’s your take on Khiladi tesser?