It is a known fact that the distributors in Tamil Nadu are creating a Hungama to recollect their losses which they suffered after releasing Rajini’s Darbar which released this Sankranthi.
Some are even planning to go on a hunger strike. This has made a very heated situation in Chennai and seeing this, director Murugudoss has asked for Police protection today.
The latest news is that some cops have been stationed at his office and residence in Chennai and we need to see what will happen to this issue in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home