Star director/actor Vasudev Menon is a busy man now. He is directing films and also acting simultaneously.
In his latest media interaction, the happening director confirmed that he’s a part of young sensation Lokesh Kanagaraj’s next film, Thalapathy67 which will have Thalapathy Vijay in the lead role.
“Yes I can confirm that I’m acting in Lokesh’s next. It’s exciting to share the screen with Vijay. I’m looking forward to it“ Gautam said in the interview.
Thalapathy67 is billed to be a big ticket action thriller and it will have several Tamil actors in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to join Sankranthi 2024 race?
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor