It is well known that star Tamil director Shankar is currently busy helming India’s most expensive film ever, 2.0. Featuring the legendary Superstar Rajinikanth in the lead role, 2.0 is the sequel to the actor-director combination’s previous blockbuster, Robo.
On the occasion of new year, Shankar took to Twitter and extended his greetings by tweeting, “Happy ‘2.0’16”. The director shows his class in projecting his film’s title in a creative manner. He accompanied the tweet along with a working still of him and Rajinikanth.
2.0 also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles. AR Rahman will compose the film’s musical score.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next