It is well known that star Tamil director Shankar is currently busy helming India’s most expensive film ever, 2.0. Featuring the legendary Superstar Rajinikanth in the lead role, 2.0 is the sequel to the actor-director combination’s previous blockbuster, Robo.
On the occasion of new year, Shankar took to Twitter and extended his greetings by tweeting, “Happy ‘2.0’16”. The director shows his class in projecting his film’s title in a creative manner. He accompanied the tweet along with a working still of him and Rajinikanth.
2.0 also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles. AR Rahman will compose the film’s musical score.
- Sai Dharam Tej-Gopichand’s movie from July
- Young filmmaker to direct Queen’s Telugu remake?
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?