Mahesh Babu is a superstar in his own right and has given some of the biggest hits in recent times. He is busy wrapping up his new film Sariler Neekevvaru in the direction of Anil Ravipudi.
There is a talk that Mahesh will be working with the director of KGF, Prashanth Neel. But the latest gossip reveals that his next film will mostly be with Vamsi Paidipally who made Maharshi with him.
The news also reveals that Vamsi is currently giving finishing touches to a project which he will narrate Mahesh soon. Though this news is not yet confirmed, it has become a hot topic in the film circles.
Post an entertainer like Sarileru, we need to see what kind of a film and the director will Mahesh choose next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement