Veteran director Mani Ratnam added yet another feather to his cap. He will appear at the ‘Museum of Moving Image’ which will showcase three of his masterpieces Roja, Bombay and Dil Se from July 31st to August 2nd.
An official statement from the New York based museum was issued describing the master film maker as the ‘rarest of the film directors’ capable of making exquisitely crafted, hugely entertaining, yet intelligent and provocative Films on a range of social and political issues. The series is titled ‘ Politics as Spectacle: the films of Mani Ratnam’.
Mani Ratnam, after lying low for the last couple of years, made a strong comeback recently with a refreshing and breezy romantic entertainer OK Bangaram.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US