Director Surender Reddy has been receiving accolades for his stellar work in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy. He is currently in talks with Prabhas and Varun Tej for his future projects. Recently, there were reports that Surender Reddy will be co-producing his film with Varun Tej along with Rajeev Reddy and Krish.
Now, in latest interview, Surender Reddy revealed that he will be encouraging young talent through his production house. Furthermore, the director will be providing story for a couple of projects which will be directed by his former assistant directors. Both the projects are currently and pre-production and Surender Reddy will be coming up with a formal announcement very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naandhi director signs three films
- KCR biopic is back in news
- Popular anchor-actress rubbishes Coronavirus rumors
- Tollywood hero’s Tamil debut film gets an OTT release in Telugu
- Poll : Will KGF2 live up to the sky-high expectations?
- Film industry’s initiative to save young girls from fake casting calls