Director Surender Reddy has been receiving accolades for his stellar work in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy. He is currently in talks with Prabhas and Varun Tej for his future projects. Recently, there were reports that Surender Reddy will be co-producing his film with Varun Tej along with Rajeev Reddy and Krish.
Now, in latest interview, Surender Reddy revealed that he will be encouraging young talent through his production house. Furthermore, the director will be providing story for a couple of projects which will be directed by his former assistant directors. Both the projects are currently and pre-production and Surender Reddy will be coming up with a formal announcement very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now