Of late, there has been a speculation that’s doing the rounds in Tollywood circles that Vishnu Manchu’s next film will be directed by star director VV Vinayak. However, the latest reports confirm that VV Vinayak is not helming Vishnu’s next as he is busy with Balayya’s film.
For the last couple of months, VV Vinayak has been working on the script with his writer Akula Siva. The writer-director is busy giving finishing touches to the script with all commercial elements. The project will be produced by C Kalyan, and VV Vinayak has promised him that he will deliver only a blockbuster.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release