It’s well-known that young hero Vijay Deverakonda will soon be making his Kollywood debut with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. Inkokkadu’s director Anand Shankar will direct the film and noted producer KE Gnanavel Raja will bankroll it under Studio Green banner. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start in March.
As per the latest updates, star cinematographer Ravi K Chandran’s son Santhana Krishnan Ravichandran will be cranking the camera for Vijay’s bilingual film. Santhana Krishnan had made his debut with the super hit Malayalam film, 2 Countries. His next releases are Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Kshanam’s Bollywood remake Baaghi 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?