It’s well-known that young hero Vijay Deverakonda will soon be making his Kollywood debut with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. Inkokkadu’s director Anand Shankar will direct the film and noted producer KE Gnanavel Raja will bankroll it under Studio Green banner. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start in March.
As per the latest updates, star cinematographer Ravi K Chandran’s son Santhana Krishnan Ravichandran will be cranking the camera for Vijay’s bilingual film. Santhana Krishnan had made his debut with the super hit Malayalam film, 2 Countries. His next releases are Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Kshanam’s Bollywood remake Baaghi 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter
- NTR to sport a beefed-up body for Koaratala’s next?
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally