It’s well-known that young hero Vijay Deverakonda will soon be making his Kollywood debut with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. Inkokkadu’s director Anand Shankar will direct the film and noted producer KE Gnanavel Raja will bankroll it under Studio Green banner. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start in March.
As per the latest updates, star cinematographer Ravi K Chandran’s son Santhana Krishnan Ravichandran will be cranking the camera for Vijay’s bilingual film. Santhana Krishnan had made his debut with the super hit Malayalam film, 2 Countries. His next releases are Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram and Kshanam’s Bollywood remake Baaghi 2.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record