Kannada star, Rakshit Shetty made headlines with his classical hit Kirrik Party which took the box office by storm in Karnataka. The film was also made in Telugu by Nikhil but it bombed.
Now, in a tweet, Rakshit himself revealed that he has plans to make the sequel of the film. Raksit added that till now he did not have any plans but as he struck an idea recently, he will go ahead and do the film.
Raskhit Shetty was last seen in the hit Kannada film Avane Srimanarayana. We need to if Rashmika is a part of this film as well. She was earlier engaged to Rakshit but she broke up with him later.
I had no certain plans of KP2 until now but I certainly got a perfect plot now… ☺️🤟 #KirikParties will come back on screen and it will be such a fight…
— Rakshit Shetty (@rakshitshetty) February 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?