Akshay Kumar is one of the biggest names in the country as his latest films have collected more money than that of the Khans who were dominating the industry until now.
Akshay Kumar gave four blockbusters in 2019 and is ready to take Bollywood by storm in 2020 as well. Akshay is all set to act in a film directed by Anand L Rai which will also star Sara Ali and Dhanush in key roles.
The news now is that Akshay is apparently charging a whopping 120 crores as remuneration for this film. He will get this money through remuneration and pre-release business which will come from various rights of the film sold. Looks like there is no stopping Akshay Kumar these days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?