Akshay Kumar is one of the biggest names in the country as his latest films have collected more money than that of the Khans who were dominating the industry until now.
Akshay Kumar gave four blockbusters in 2019 and is ready to take Bollywood by storm in 2020 as well. Akshay is all set to act in a film directed by Anand L Rai which will also star Sara Ali and Dhanush in key roles.
The news now is that Akshay is apparently charging a whopping 120 crores as remuneration for this film. He will get this money through remuneration and pre-release business which will come from various rights of the film sold. Looks like there is no stopping Akshay Kumar these days.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date