Popular Tamil star Vishal has reportedly received death threats from an unidentified person. Tamil film producers Manimaran and Mohammad Sahil had filed a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner in this regard.
According to the latest reports, Vishal recently received a call from an unidentified person who threatened to chop off his hands and feet. However, the reason behind this threat is yet unknown. Vishal is currently acting as the General Secretary of Nadigar Sangam and as the President of Tamil Film Producer’s Council.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film