Popular Tamil star Vishal has reportedly received death threats from an unidentified person. Tamil film producers Manimaran and Mohammad Sahil had filed a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner in this regard.
According to the latest reports, Vishal recently received a call from an unidentified person who threatened to chop off his hands and feet. However, the reason behind this threat is yet unknown. Vishal is currently acting as the General Secretary of Nadigar Sangam and as the President of Tamil Film Producer’s Council.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas