Hero Ravi Teja’s Krack is all set to hit screens across the world today (Jan 9). The Mass Maharaj is promoting his first major release after the lockdown. The actor will be seen in a powerful police officer’s role in the movie.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview while promoting Krack, Ravi Teja hinted at making his debut as a director. When asked if he has any plans to turn director in future, Ravi Teja said, “there are possibilities definitely. There are offers for me to direct too.”
It’s well known that Ravi Teja had started out his career as an Assistant Director in Tollywood and worked on several movies before he got his big break as a hero with Puri Jagannadh’s Itlu Sravani Subramanyam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked