Mollywood stalwart actor Mohanlal is reportedly in race to acquire an IPL franchise. Apparently, Mohanlal will be partnering with Byju’s app to bid for the IPL team ahead of 14th season of the IPL in April, 2021. The BCCI will conduct the auctions early next year.
For the next session, the BCCI is in plans to add a ninth franchise to compensate for the losses suffered in the 2020 season due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The new franchise is expected to be from the city of Ahmedabad. And Mohanlal’s visit to Dubai during the IPL finals between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals fuelled the speculations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata