Mollywood stalwart actor Mohanlal is reportedly in race to acquire an IPL franchise. Apparently, Mohanlal will be partnering with Byju’s app to bid for the IPL team ahead of 14th season of the IPL in April, 2021. The BCCI will conduct the auctions early next year.
For the next session, the BCCI is in plans to add a ninth franchise to compensate for the losses suffered in the 2020 season due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The new franchise is expected to be from the city of Ahmedabad. And Mohanlal’s visit to Dubai during the IPL finals between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals fuelled the speculations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here