In a shocking revelation, Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar revealed that he was abused by a lift operator when he was a kid. Akshay revealed this incident while speaking at an international conference on human trafficking in Mumbai yesterday.
“Let me share my own experience with you all here. When I was a very young kid, a lift-man once touched me inappropriately. Since I had good communication with my parents, I told them about this incident. Later the same person was caught in another case and was found to be a habitual offender,” Akshay said.
Highlighting the risk children face in the present society, Akshay said that parents and children must have a free interaction so that such predators are identified immediately.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry