In a shocking revelation, Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar revealed that he was abused by a lift operator when he was a kid. Akshay revealed this incident while speaking at an international conference on human trafficking in Mumbai yesterday.
“Let me share my own experience with you all here. When I was a very young kid, a lift-man once touched me inappropriately. Since I had good communication with my parents, I told them about this incident. Later the same person was caught in another case and was found to be a habitual offender,” Akshay said.
Highlighting the risk children face in the present society, Akshay said that parents and children must have a free interaction so that such predators are identified immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones