In a shocking revelation, Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar revealed that he was abused by a lift operator when he was a kid. Akshay revealed this incident while speaking at an international conference on human trafficking in Mumbai yesterday.
“Let me share my own experience with you all here. When I was a very young kid, a lift-man once touched me inappropriately. Since I had good communication with my parents, I told them about this incident. Later the same person was caught in another case and was found to be a habitual offender,” Akshay said.
Highlighting the risk children face in the present society, Akshay said that parents and children must have a free interaction so that such predators are identified immediately.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars