Salman Khan is busy making films one after the other without any rest. His new film is Radhe in the direction of Prabhu Deva and the filming is currently on.
Now, the latest we hear is that Salman being the producer of his film, spent a whopping 8 crore on one of the climax scenes for the film. This is something huge.
The talk is that the scene has been shot entirely with chroma key technology and will be designed as a VFX-heavy sequence. Only the makers of Baahubali have used this technology earlier.
Disha Patani plays the female lead in this film which also has Randeep Hooda in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed