In all the allegations made on several stars regarding the Metoo movement, the name which shook everyone was of Rajkumar Hirani, the maker of Munna Bhai and 3 Idiots movies.
One of his assistants revealed in an email to the media that Rajkumar Hirani harassed her during the making of Sanju. When the same was asked to Sanjay Dutt, who is a close friend of Hirani, Sanjay Dutt said that he does not believe in those allegations as he has worked with Hirani in so many films and never found him misbehaving with anyone.
Sanjay Dutt is promoting his latest film Kalank which will release in April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song