Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently busy with the shooting of ‘Balupu’. The film has Shruti Haasan and Anjali in the lead roles and Gopichand Malineni is the director. The film is being readied for a summer launch and the audio function will take place in Vijayawada in April. We are being told that a star hero will be attending the function. We cannot reveal the name of the star hero for now, but he is one of the most famous heroes in Telugu.
Thaman is scoring the film’s music. Ravi Teja is sporting a mass look for this film and he is banking heavily on this project for a much needed hit. PVP Cinema is producing the film with a big budget.
We will officially reveal the name of the star hero soon.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections