Bollywood star Ajay Devgn, who recently scored a blockbuster with the 200 crore comedy Golmaal Again, is on a huge mission. Ajay is planning to acquire 100 single screens across the country. The actor has already bought 6 single screens in Uttar Pradesh and is working on converting them into multiplexes.
Ajay’s team is currently scouting for the right locations to purchase the remaining screens. Ajay plans to penetrate into towns and cities that lack multiplexes but have a scope for major footfalls. Ajay’s multiplex chain will be named as NY Cinemas, the initials of his daughter Nysa and son Yug.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success