Bollywood star Ajay Devgn, who recently scored a blockbuster with the 200 crore comedy Golmaal Again, is on a huge mission. Ajay is planning to acquire 100 single screens across the country. The actor has already bought 6 single screens in Uttar Pradesh and is working on converting them into multiplexes.
Ajay’s team is currently scouting for the right locations to purchase the remaining screens. Ajay plans to penetrate into towns and cities that lack multiplexes but have a scope for major footfalls. Ajay’s multiplex chain will be named as NY Cinemas, the initials of his daughter Nysa and son Yug.
- Here’s what Prabhas said to this girl on sets of Saaho
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India