Bollywood star Ajay Devgn, who recently scored a blockbuster with the 200 crore comedy Golmaal Again, is on a huge mission. Ajay is planning to acquire 100 single screens across the country. The actor has already bought 6 single screens in Uttar Pradesh and is working on converting them into multiplexes.
Ajay’s team is currently scouting for the right locations to purchase the remaining screens. Ajay plans to penetrate into towns and cities that lack multiplexes but have a scope for major footfalls. Ajay’s multiplex chain will be named as NY Cinemas, the initials of his daughter Nysa and son Yug.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases