Tamil star Vijay’s upcoming sports drama, Bigil, is under making at a fast pace. Being directed by Atlee of Theri and Mersal fame, the film is carrying huge expectations among the fans.
Meanwhile, the buzz is that Bigil will aim at contemporary politics and the protagonist’s fight against the system. Sources reveal that since the film is set in football backdrop, a few episodes and dialogues exposing corruption in the sports selection committees will be showcased. In the film, Vijay will be seen as a football coach who trains a group of young women footballers.
Bigil has Nayanthara as the female lead. AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this highly-anticipated film. AGS Cinemas is bankrolling the film, which is slated to hit screens for Diwali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career