Released as a Sankranthi festive treat last year, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer comedy entertainer, Fun and Frustration (F2), went on to become a massive success. This Anil Ravipudi directorial featured Tamannaah and Mehreen Pirzada as the female leads.
It’s well known that a sequel to F2, tentatively titled F3, has been in the works. Both Anil and the film’s producer Dil Raju had announced the sequel long back. Now, as per the latest buzz, apart from Venky and Varun, Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja will also be featured in F3. However, it will take a few months more before the makers come up with an official announcement in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aishwarya Rajesh’s film a hit among the family audience
- Prabhas featured in Italian media
- Satyadev slams rumors about his film with Tamannah
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?