Released as a Sankranthi festive treat last year, Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer comedy entertainer, Fun and Frustration (F2), went on to become a massive success. This Anil Ravipudi directorial featured Tamannaah and Mehreen Pirzada as the female leads.
It’s well known that a sequel to F2, tentatively titled F3, has been in the works. Both Anil and the film’s producer Dil Raju had announced the sequel long back. Now, as per the latest buzz, apart from Venky and Varun, Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja will also be featured in F3. However, it will take a few months more before the makers come up with an official announcement in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna