One of the biggest stars down south, Thala Ajith, will soon undergo a surgery to mend his ligament tear problem in his knee. Apparently, Ajith has been suffering from severe pain in his knee since Arambam days and it aggregated during the final schedule of his upcoming film, Aavesham.
The surgery will take place at a corporate hospital in Chennai on the 24th of this month. The actor will then leave for America for a small break along with his wife Shalini and kids to recuperate. Ajith was in news recently for his commitment to finish the last song of Aavesham and shot for it despite having a severe pain.
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala