One of the biggest stars down south, Thala Ajith, will soon undergo a surgery to mend his ligament tear problem in his knee. Apparently, Ajith has been suffering from severe pain in his knee since Arambam days and it aggregated during the final schedule of his upcoming film, Aavesham.
The surgery will take place at a corporate hospital in Chennai on the 24th of this month. The actor will then leave for America for a small break along with his wife Shalini and kids to recuperate. Ajith was in news recently for his commitment to finish the last song of Aavesham and shot for it despite having a severe pain.
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Job Opening : Wanted Telugu Content Writers